Monday, January 3, 2011

This is for you

Ever since the day you left my fate's been set unknown. How many years to walk this path alone?
So much to see tonight, so why'd you close your eyes? Why can't I shut mine?

Dear Jenny,

    Where did you go? Why did you have to leave me behind? Why was I left with this monster, haunting and destroying every sane part of my mind. I'm not myself anymore, I feel lost. I don't belong here; I have no where else to know. You left me trapped in this never ending nightmare where happiness seems to be unknown. I'm sorry I let you down, I couldnt help it. Im sorry you had to see these insecurities show. We dont deserve this, at least i hope not. You were once so happy, without a simple care in the world. Life was never perfect, but you had hope; everything could always get better. We were once so positive, what happened? One day, we will be reunited and this nightmare will end. We will be free, but for now, ill just keep on searching for you. Even if it kills.

 Love,
 Me

1 comment:

  1. Aww Jenny. I feel the same way at times. I don't know who this monster is this demon that has begun to define me. But I know you are supreme strong and u will find yourself as will we both will. I have.....hope.

    -Nina

    ReplyDelete