Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sexual Frustruation

Here on this stainless table I come inside you and haunt your dreams.
Baby I don't mind, you can fake it, but come away with me.


I don't quite understand why I'm feeling this way, maybe I'm just lonely, but I want you near me. I miss your touch, your kiss, your warm breath on my neck. I'm not used to writing about this in detail, but I know I was bound to do it sometime. Maybe I'm not sexually frustrated. Maybe I'm just used to having you with me, and I can't quite put it into words yet. Maybe it's just the sound of your hypnotizing voice, the raw intensity of every sound coming out of your mouth. Maybe its the way your body is; every muscle perfectly placed on your arms, your chest. I don't quite know what it is about you, but I can't help but want you near me. From the beginning of it all, I couldn't help but want to be near you; feel our bodies touch, our skin causing beautiful friction. The way you look at me, with those deep brown eyes. That intense, hypnotizing stare you do when talking to me. I want you; yes. But maybe I don't want sex. Maybe I'm just want to feel your presence near mine. I want to hold you, I want to make beautiful music with you. I want to feel my heart racing. I don't want to feel like I miss you; I want you here with me, in the flesh. I want to hear your heartbeat, I want to feel your blood pumping with every breath you take. I want to believe every lyric you wrote, every note you played, every breath you took when you promised me tomorrow. I'm not in love. Then again, I'm not in lust with you either. I want you. I adore you. I need you. Maybe not forever. I want you now, tomorrow can wait. I have all the time in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment