Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Reality Hurts

Everybody is just a stranger but that's the danger in going my own way.I guess it's the price I have to pay still, "Everything happens for a reason" is no reason not to ask myself


I really cant help but question why everything has been bothering me. I feel like I cant be satisfied and its kind of irritating. I know it might bother others, Im pretty aware, but I cant help but not care. My meals mostly consist of fruit and cottage cheese. Drinking water is, ofcourse, the base of it all. My hunger is slowly dissapearing and I dont mind at all. I dont want to tell anyone, I cant torture them with my obsession with food; I think they feel as if im slowly walking away from them. Today my boyfriend told me that I dont talk to him as much, and its true. I cant let him know any of this, Its too embarrassing. Plus, i dont think he'll listen, at least not as much as before. I decided to distance myself from him a bit, he doesnt seem to "open" to the whole talking so i just dont bother to say anything anymore. I rather not speak. Oh, how i hate this feeling, sadly its the only thing i KNOW how to feel..

No comments:

Post a Comment