Saturday, December 25, 2010

merry fucken christmas,..

Watching me, wanting me,.I can feel you pull me down. Fearing you... loving you I won't let you pull me down

So this Christmas has to be one of the saddest ever. My siblings are gone, my mom's working, and my "father" bailed on me and decided to go to Sacramento. I mean, really? What did i do to deserve this? I mean, i know I'm not necessarily a "good" girl, but i don't think this is totally fair. I lost my appetite, i feel gross beyond belief. On the bright side, i spent all night texting my boyfriend and had an interesting conversation with him. I won't complain, i got entertained. As always, something always leads to another; he was telling me how much he loves me and all that pretty stuff that us girls love to hear. I have to admit, i sometimes like believing all of it is true. I like knowing i have something to believe in, something that i can actually look forward on doing in the future. Its scary to think that maybe life can be this easy, although it seems to good to be true. But who knows? I'm still keeping my guard up, at least until we're together for,...lets say,...3-4more years? I'm testing him, so far, he's passing. One year and 2,almost 3, months(:

No comments:

Post a Comment